Development and Regeneration
The major regeneration of Myatts Field North is a result of the close working partnership between Lambeth Council, local residents and Regenter
This is a large scale redevelopment and there involves new arrangements for management and maintenance of the development. The agreement was signed in May 2012 with work starting immediately to remodel the estate to make it a more open, welcoming, and greener environment.
The 25-year Lambeth Myatts Field North Housing PFI project will be built by the Regenter Myatts Field North consortium, comprising Regenter, Higgins Construction, Rydon Maintenance, Pinnacle PSG and E.ON.
What you can expect
Regenter Myatts Field North will:
- build 305 new homes
- modernise and refurbish 172 existing homes
- provide 146 new affordable homes
- build 357 new homes for sale, 10% of which are full wheelchair access
- create new streets, green spaces and play areas
- provide a new landscaped park with a games area
- build a new community centre
- build a new energy plant to provide more reliable and efficient heating and hot water and substantially reduce the carbon footprint of the homes
- refurbish commercial units and create a new local store
- manage and maintain all the council houses and open spaces for 25 years.